Product successfully added to your shopping cart
|LiFePO4 Battery||30 days|
|LiPolymer Battery||14 days|
- The buyer is responsible for the cost of shipping the item back to Aegis Battery unless otherwise stated. IT IS IMPORTANT TO COMPLY WITH THE RETURN INSTRUCTION PROVIDED TO YOU BY AEGIS BATTERY. The shipment of batteries is strictly regulated and monitored. Failure to comply with the correct shipping procedure we provide will result in violations of federal and/or international shipping regulations and will result in severe civil and/or criminal penalties. Note: If you have any questions or need any clarification, please contact us. We will guide you through the shipment process.
- All return/exchange are valid for the stated amount of time from the date of invoice.
- Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable unless otherwise stated.
- All returns must be authorized by Aegis Battery and include a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
- To request a RMA number, please call or email us with the following information: order number, order date, item(s) you wish to return or exchange, and a description of the issue.
- All returns and exchanges must include the item(s) in their original packaging and condition along with all accessories.
- Non-defective return: for any non-defective return or refused shipment, we will charge a 15% restocking fee.
- If the item returned to us is tested to be working, it will be treated as a non-defective return. The customer must pay for the shipping cost to have the item sent back to him/her. Please call us for support before initiating a return to eliminate technical issues.
- Items that are Dead on Arrival (DOA) will be replaced by Aegis Battery or have the order refunded in full. You must contact us with 3 days of receiving the order for DOA claim. Aegis Battery will be responsible for return shipping cost.